AMANDA BRIDALS
Petit Jean Bridal Photos | Amanda
Before Amanda and Nick’s wedding I had the pleasure of meeting up with Amanda, her mother, and her grandmother for her bridal session. Funny enough I had been wanting to go to Petit Jean to shoot just for fun and that same week Amanda mentioned if Petit Jean would be an option (it’s a bit of a drive). Of course I was all for it! When we got there, the weather was perfect: sunny and cool. To my pleasant surprise, Amanda’s dress wasn’t a stiff wedding dress but more of a flowy type of dress which was absolutely perfect for this location. The wind was our friend during this shoot! I’m so happy with what we came out with and Amanda and Nick’s wedding was just so sweet. Here are some of my favorites from Amanda’s bridal photoshoot.














Wedding Photography in Bhubaneswar
ReplyDeleteWedding Photographer in Bhubaneswar
Pre-wedding Photography in Bhubaneswar
Candid wedding Photography in Bhubaneswar
Best Wedding Photographer in Bhubaneswar
Top Wedding Photographer in Bhubaneswar
Wedding videography in Bhubaneswar
Wedding photography Bhubaneswar
Best Photographer in Bhubaneswar
Wedding Photography in India
Wedding Photographer in India
Pre-wedding Photography in India
Candid wedding Photography in India
Best Wedding Photographer in India
Top Wedding Photographer in India
Wedding videography in India
Wedding photography India
Best Photographer in India